Monday, 5 November 2012

the gratefulness of my heart

I mean sometimes alI just want
Is for that person to read the words infront of them
And without trying to read in between the lines
Or trying to find the catch in the grammatical positioning
They understand what it is I am saying.
Whether it is the simple 'I miss you'
Or the complicated 'Í need you more than you know'
I expect them to get it.
But then the question dawns
Why should I expect you to know how I feel
If I constantly keep sending signals
Instead of coming right out and saying it?
Do I have to explain every gory detail
Yet I know that once I start,
Either I will break down at some point
Or give up altogether?
And then you manage to convince me that
If I trust you,
Everything will be alright and I believe you.
For this reason,
I have a lot to thank you for.
For the times you stayed up with me when I cried
For kissing me on the forehead to show me you care
For holding my hand when I was afraid
And mostly,
For being there when I needed you the most.
I know am not perfect, but,
Thank you for making me feel that it is okay not to be perfect.

I love you Duan,
Peaches :-*